Posted by Usman Jafri
Very recently, after Microsoft decided to roll out it’s Release Preview of Windows 8, my inbox was flooded with emails from my readers requesting assistance in setting up Windows 8 Release Preview on vmware player. So here’s how to tackle this situation.
VMware Player is famous program that allows you to create a virtual computer INSIDE your exisiting Operating System. Well, that means you can install Guest Operating System’s without having to remove your existing OS or creating a dual boot. The Guest OS will simply run like a program on your Current Operating System.
STEP 1: Download VMware Player from their official website: VMware Player Download Link
Download Windows 8 Release Preview from Microsoft’s Official Website: Windows 8 Release Preview Download
Step 2: Install VMware Player, Reboot your computer and Open it. Select Read the rest of this entry →
Share this Post:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Tags: microsoft, Microsoft Windows, Operating system, Product key, Virtual machine, VMware Player, vmware setup windows release preview, win 8 on vmware, win 8 release preview, windows 8, windows 8 download, windows 8 on vmware, windows 8 preview keys, windows 8 release date, Windows 8 Release Preview, windows 8 release preview installation, windows 8 release preview on vmware