Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1: Sn0wbreeze 2.8 Beta 10 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released [DOWNLOAD]
We’ve got great news for those who would like to jailbreak their updated Apple Devices rnning iOS 5.0.1. Sn0wbreeze 2.8 Beta 10 will allow users to
create custom iOS 5.0.1 firmware file that is pre-jailbroken, which can be used to upgrade their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to iOS 5.0.1 beta. In case of iPhone, it also preserves the baseband from getting upgraded so that it can be unlocked using Ultrasn0w.
Sn0wbreeze 2.8 Beta 10 supports the following devices:
(all devices mentioned below will require a tethered jailbreak)
iPod touch 3G
iPod touch 4G
- iPhone 4
- Currently iPhone 4S and iPad 2 are NOT supported.
- Supports iOS 5.0 (9A334)/5.0.1-b2 (9A404)Fixed iBooks sandbox crashing issues (as of 2.8b9).
- Fixed location services issues with iPhone 3GS users running the iPad baseband (as of 2.8b9).
- Re-added iPad baseband install option to iPhone 3GS.
- Removes UDID requirement/Beta timer in 5.0.1.
- Tethered devices are booted via iBooty which is
- extracted to the Desktop after running sn0wbreeze.
DOWNLOAD: Sn0wbreeze 2.8 Beta 10
Posted on November 8, 2011, in Apple, iPad, iPhone and tagged Apple, CrunchBase, ios, ios 5.0.1, ios 5.0.1 ipod, ios 5.0.1 ipod jailbreak, ios 5.0.1 jailbreak, IOS jailbreaking, iPad, ipad ios 5.0.1 jailbreak, iphone, iphone 4, iphone 43 jailbreak, iphone 4s jailbreak, ipod, ipodtouch, jailbreak apple, jailbreak iOS 5.0.1, jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 ipad, jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 ipad 1, jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 iphone, jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 iphone 4, jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 ipod, jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 ipod 4, jailbreak iphone ios 5.0.1, Software release life cycle. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.