Adobe Flash Player 10.3 for Android Strikes
Adobe has just released Flash Player 10.3 for Android phones. You can download Flash Player 10.3 for Android now from the Android Market.
Flash Player 10.3 has come as a surprise. We were not expecting it anytime soon as there has been no announcements related to the new Adobe Flash Player 10.3 update anywhere.
This is what Adobe has to say about this release:
The current build number for Flash Player 10.3 for Android 2.2 and above is 10.3.185.21. Flash Player 10.3 is a production GA (General Availability) release for Android 2.2 (Froyo), 2.3 (Gingerbread), and Android 3.01 (Honeycomb) devices.
Features and enhancements included in this Flash Player 10.3 update are:
- Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices. (2853030)
- Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed. (2852889)
- Android Apps using Browser Plug-ins like Flash Player in WebView no longer need to set android:hardwareAcceleration to True in their AndroidMainfest.xml for plug-in output to be rendered. This was previously an issue on Android 3.0+ only. (2834793)
- Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video. (2855425)
- Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos (> 1 hour) on some Motorola devices. (2855957)
To Download Flash PLayer 10.3: Download Flash Player 10.3 from Android Market or you can directly update via the Market App on your mobile!
Posted on May 13, 2011, in Android, Applications, Flash Player and tagged 10.3 download, 10.3 flash player download, adobe flash 10.3 for android, Adobe Flash Player, adobe flash player 10.3, adobe flash player downlaod for adnroid, adobe flash player for android, andoird download, android, flash 10.3, flash 10.3 adnroid, flash for android, flash player 10.3 android, flash player for android, HTC Evo 4G, Motorola, Samsung Galaxy S, Streaming media, Texas Instruments OMAP, Web browser. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.