View your Computer’s System and Harware Specs using CPU-Z (With Download)
Another Great App recently tested by me is called CPU-Z! It is an extremely great program that fetches even the smallest information available about your Computer! It is way better than the Specs that is showed by the Windows it-self! Much Easier to undertsand and Great-To-Use with Detailed Info!
Some Aspects of the System it covers are:
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction sets.
- Cache information.
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
To Download CPU-Z 1.57: DOWNLOAD CPU-Z 1.57
Posted on March 20, 2011, in Applications, Windows and tagged Advanced Micro Devices, applications, BIOS, Central processing unit, CPU-Z, DirectX, hardware, Random-access memory, specs, system, tech, tech specs, windows. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.